Welcome to Chepstow Garden Centre
Welcome to Chepstow Garden Centre, a family owned and run independent garden centre. Come and see us for a great selection of seasonal plants, gardening products, gifts and furniture, as well as trained and friendly staff who are always on hand to help. Visit our Farmshop for the freshest local produce or call into our restaurant for a relaxing coffee and a bite to eat. We hope to see you soon!
Come & Join us for our Food Festival on the 29th & 30th August!
Herbaceous perennials plants (those that come back every year) can be split at this time of the year ; they can be lifted over the next few weeks, cut in half, or even smaller, and planted over a much wider area. Not only will it give the plants a new lease of life ; but means you get all those lovely new plants for nothing!
- Stainless Steel Digging Spade £ 39.99
- Fungus Disease Control 1L £ 4.99
- Garden Marker and Line £ 4.99
- Fresh Cut Roses Large Jar £ 21.99
- Cornis Broadfield 5ft £ 195.00
- S/Steel Transplating Trowel £ 9.99
- Archies Oval Bed Black Large £ 28.99
- Bulb Planting Compost £ 3.99
- Seed and Cutting Compost 30L £ 4.99
- Carbon Potting Trowel £ 3.99
£7.99 each or Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
£7.99 or Buy 1 Get 1 Free
When you're just starting out, full of enthusiasm and keen to get going, it can seem an age to wait before you pick the first fruits of all your hard work. And it's true that some crops, like purple-sprouting broccoli or parsnips, can take all year to mature to harvesting stage – mind you, i…Read more »