Welcome to Chepstow Garden Centre
Welcome to Chepstow Garden Centre, a family owned and run independent garden centre. Come and see us for a great selection of seasonal plants, gardening products, gifts and furniture, as well as trained and friendly staff who are always on hand to help. Visit our Farmshop for the freshest local produce or call into our restaurant for a relaxing coffee and a bite to eat. We hope to see you soon!
Here at the centre we have made it easier for you to find the exact plant you are looking for!
With our fantastic, factual signs, you can now go straight to the right place and learn a little bit about specific plants straight away! Perfect if you want to you what would be best suited to being planted in your garden!
Come in and have a look today!
A new brochure with new offers.
This brochure is valid from 17 Mar 2015 until 31 Oct 2015.
Plant of the Week: Dahlia
After a spell in the fashion wilderness, we've rediscovered the delights of exotic-looking Mexican dahlias – and now we can't get enough of them. The sheer variety is mind-boggling, from the charm and simplicity of single-flowered 'Bishop of Llandaff' to spiky cactus flowers, tight pompoms or romantic waterlily types, in every shade from palest cream to sultry deep purples.
Now is the time to drop established plants into your borders, filling gaps and adding a look-at-me splash of colour. Discover a few new varieties each year and you'll soon build up a collection of spectacular colour to jazz up your borders from midsummer till the first frosts.
- The Hampton Court Flower Show celebrates its 25th birthday this week 30 June 2015
- Cut back geraniums which have finished flowering 26 June 2015
- Set up an automatic watering system 23 June 2015
- Add water-retaining gel to the compost in pots and containers 19 June 2015
- Show your dad how much you love him 16 June 2015
Cutting back raspberries
For many, the raspberry crop is already over for the year. If this is the case, now is the time to cut out the fruited canes, right down to ground level. Once this is done, space out and tie in new canes for next year. Then replenish any mulch material, and give plants a feed and a water.
- Stainless Steel Digging Spade £ 39.99
- Garden Marker and Line £ 4.99
- Archies Oval Bed Black Large £ 23.99
- S/Steel Transplating Trowel £ 9.99
- Cornis Broadfield 5ft £ 195.00
- Seed and Cutting Compost 30L £ 4.99
- Carbon Potting Trowel £ 3.99
- Bulb Planting Compost £ 3.99
- Toprose 1kg £ 3.99
- Fresh Cut Roses Large Jar £ 19.99
- Fungus Disease Control 1L £ 4.99
- Cornis Broadfield 4ft £ 175.00
£9.99 each or buy any 2 for £6
£3.99 each or 5 for £10
£7.99 or Buy 1 Get 1 Free
£7.99 each or Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
£8.99 each or Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Few plants are as easy-going as herbs. You can pop them in any spare corner and they'll settle in without fuss. Many of the herbs you'll find in our Chepstow garden centre are evergreen, too, so they'll perform all year without demanding much in return.
But to encourage your herbs…Read more »