Location: Chepstow Garden Centre
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9:30am – 4:00pm
Alternate weekends Saturday 9:30am – 4:00pm Sunday 10:30am – 4:00pm
We have a fantastic new opportunity arise at our Chepstow garden centre store. We are launching a new Webshop and are looking for a hands-on organised person to head up our shop floor operation.
- Supervise the daily management of the Webshop floor team and its day to day operations
- Picking and Processing online orders efficiently and effectively from the shop floor
- Packaging online orders with focus and attention to detail
- Despatching online orders according to company and courier guidelines
- Overseeing, picking, packaging, and processing customers click and collect orders and making sure customer is always happy with the service.
- Prioritising correctly and aware of delivery timings and customer expectations being met.
- Strong time management skills are essential.
- Dealing with Courier pick-ups and monitoring despatch on the courier website/app
- Assist Webshop team in keeping the Webshop up to date
- Practical and methodical – Deals well in a set process and adds value.
- IT literate – Able to work well with email, systems etc
- Product knowledge of the garden centre collections to enable efficient product picking.
- Can do, enthusiastic attitude – shared want to see the Webshop and business succeed
- Strong communicator – able to voice ideas, communicate effectively with colleagues, managers, customers, and external stakeholders alike.
- Good Team Player, driven by the desire to deliver 100% customer service
- Flexible with working hours due to the nature of the business
- Health and Safety Conscious
- The position will require heavy lifting
Salary and Company Benefits:
- Starting salary £16,100 per annum
- 28 days annual leave including paid Bank Holidays, pro-rata basis for part-time employees.
- Uniform and safety shoes will be provided.
- Discounted rates on food and drink in our restaurant whilst working.
- In store staff discount after 3 months
We are an independently owned company who understand that it is the staff that makes their business successful. If you would like to be part of our continued success please send your C.V to [email protected] or fill out an online application form found on our website.
Close date: 27th November 2020