Grotto role -Weekday Elves
This Christmas, we are looking for an assortment of staff for our Christmas Grotto, which will be open from 5th November to 24th December.
Applicants must be friendly and happy to speak to people, excellent with children and be able to think on their feet. Past experience working with children or within stage shows, performing arts or similar would be preferred.
- Speak to customers (both children and adults) within the grotto
- Take on the role of an elf – be merry and full of fun!
- Good cleaning skills – you will be responsible for looking after the grotto
- Potential of working on a computer or till
- Open and friendly demeanour
- Team player
- Able to think on your feet
- Health and Safety conscious
You must be available to work from 25th October until 24th December on weekdays.
Monday – Friday shifts would be between 10am – 2pm or 1.45pm – 6pm. You would not be expected to work both shifts in one day but you may work between 2-5 days in the week. You will receive your full rota in advance.
Salary and Company Benefits
Starting salary exceeds age related minimum wage up to £8.33 per hour.
Uniform will be provided.
We are a family owned company who understand that it is the staff who make the business successful. If you would like to be part of our continued success, please apply via our online application form at www.chepstowgardencentre.co.uk/application-form
Closing date 27th September