Restaurant Team Leader
Job Description:To support the Restaurant Supervisor in the day to day running of the business
Location:The Garden Restaurant
Days: 4 days per week over a 2 week rota to include alternate weekends and 2 week days off
Additional hours available to cover holidays and during our busy period.
We are currently looking for a friendly, polite and efficient Team Leader, Someone with high standards and that would leave a lasting impression on our customers, so that our customers will want to visit us again.
- Supporting the Catering Manager in the day to day running of the business.
- Leading a team of up to 20 front-of-house staff.
- All aspects of food safety and enforcing all company policies and procedures.
- Organizing and running seasonal events.
- Monitoring staff holidays.
- All till management procedures
- Team training
- Extremely high standard of cleaning
- Food ordering and stock control
- Retail/Catering Experience
- Good Communicator, oral and written
- Good Team Player
- Flexible with working hours due to the nature of the business
- Health and Safety Conscious
- The position will require some heavy lifting
Salary and Company Benefits
- Starting salary exceeds minimum wage rates for specified age groups.
- 28 days annual leave including paid Bank Holidays, pro-rata basis for part-time employees.
- Uniform and safety shoes will be provided.
- Discounted rates on food and drink in our restaurant whilst working.
- In store staff discount after 3 months
We are a family owned company who understand that it is the staff who make the business successful. If you would like to be part of our continued success please send your C.V to HR@chepstowgardencentre.co.uk