Location: Chepstow Garden Centre, based in the offices.
Days: Hours 9am – 5pm, 4 days per week in Chepstow Garden Centre, 1 day per week either work based and/or college (NVQ or BTEC in Business Studies path considered, dependant on applicant.)
Minimum 4 GCSE, grades C or above to include English and Maths.
(Projected grades sufficient at interview stage)
- Reception duties
- Internal and external post distribution
- Preparing and processing stock control documentation.
- Data base entry and maintenance
Training on Offer
Supported academic study.
Hands on training in the following areas -
- Retail administration
- Stock Control
- Database management
- Starting salary exceeds minimum wage rates for specified age groups.
- 28 days annual leave including paid Bank Holidays, pro-rata for part time employees.
- Uniform and safety shoes will be provided.
- Discount rates on food and drink in our restaurant whilst working.
- In store staff discount after 3 months.
Please apply by sending your CV and a handwritten letter to:
Human Resources, Chepstow Garden Centre, Pwllmeyric, Chepstow NP16 6LF
Closing date for applications 31st July 2019