Start date during July 2017
Hours 9am - 5pm
- 4 days per week at Chepstow Garden Centre Office
- 1 day per week work based and/or college (NVQ or BTEC in Business Studies path considered, dependent on applicant.)
£150 per week
- Minimum 4 GCSE grade C or above to include English and Maths. (projected grades sufficient at interview stage)
- Reception duties.
- Internal and external post distribution.
- Preparing and processing goods received.
- Data base entry and maintenance.
Training on Offer
- Supported academic study.
- Hands on training in the following areas:
- Retail administration.
- Stock control.
- Database management.
- Computerized book keeping.
- Business banking.
Please apply by sending you CV and a hand written letter to:
Administration Manager, Chepstow Garden Centre, Pwllmeyric, Chepstow, NP16 6LF
Closing date for applications 30th June 2017