An intoxicating English garden of fragrant heirloom roses. The traditional design of our signature classic jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home.
- Convenient and easy to use
- Our large jar candle provides 110 to 150 hours of burning time
How to get the best use out of your candle:
- Trim the wick to 1.5cm before lighting and keep trimmed at all times while burning
- Burn your candle away from a draft or other heat sources
- To minimize wax left on the sides of the jar, burn 3 hours at a time; it is normal for some wax to be left, the amount varying per colour, fragrance and burning conditions
- Discontinue use of your candle when 2.5cm of wax remains at the bottom of the jar. This will prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface or container itself
- As with all candles, the first burn is the most important. To begin, candles should burn one hour for every 1 inch in diameter of the actual candle size. Therefore, a large Housewarmer Jar should burn a minimum of 4 hours to liquefy the entire top layer of wax. If the wax is not allowed to liquefy or to melt from edge to edge of the jar, it will create a "memory ring," especially if this is the first time the candle is lit. Once a candle has this "memory ring," it will continue to tunnel and to burn that way for the life of the candle.
- When your candle has been used up you can reuse your glass jar to burn tea lights in
- Article number63109
Are you looking for the product "Fresh Cut Roses Large Jar"? We offer this product in our garden centre in Chepstow, Monmouthshire. You can order the product "Fresh Cut Roses Large Jar" online or you can visit our garden centre in Chepstow, Monmouthshire for more information about the product "Fresh Cut Roses Large Jar". We look forward to seeing you soon!
Write a review about "Fresh Cut Roses Large Jar"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Fresh Cut Roses Large Jar” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25!