An intoxicating English garden of fragrant heirloom roses. The traditional design of our signature classic jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home.
- Convenient and easy to use
- Our large jar candle provides 110 to 150 hours of burning time
How to get the best use out of your candle:
- Trim the wick to 1.5cm before lighting and keep trimmed at all times while burning
- Burn your candle away from a draft or other heat sources
- To minimize wax left on the sides of the jar, burn 3 hours at a time; it is normal for some wax to be left, the amount varying per colour, fragrance and burning conditions
- Discontinue use of your candle when 2.5cm of wax remains at the bottom of the jar. This will prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface or container itself
- As with all candles, the first burn is the most important. To begin, candles should burn one hour for every 1 inch in diameter of the actual candle size. Therefore, a large Housewarmer Jar should burn a minimum of 4 hours to liquefy the entire top layer of wax. If the wax is not allowed to liquefy or to melt from edge to edge of the jar, it will create a "memory ring," especially if this is the first time the candle is lit. Once a candle has this "memory ring," it will continue to tunnel and to burn that way for the life of the candle.
- When your candle has been used up you can reuse your glass jar to burn tea lights in