This specially formulated compost provides the ideal growing media for planting both indoor and outdoor bulbs. It contains a perfect balance of plant food and trace elements to meet the needs of bulbs and to ensure they are still flowering next year. Added grit aids free drainage, keeping bulbs dry and disease free. Bulb planting compost is ideal for Hyacinths, Tulips, Daffodils, Iris, Lilies and Crocus.
- Contains West+ for added performance
- Added grit for free drainage
- Correct balance of essential nutrients & trace elements
- Perfect for indoor & outdoor bulbs
- For planting bulbs in display bowls or for conditioning soil before planting in the garden
- This compost contains enough nutrients to meet plant requirements for the first 3-4 weeks. Thereafter, for best results commence feeding with Feed-all Plant Food
Nutrient Content & pH:
- This compost contains a balanced fertiliser complete with trace elements and has a pH of 5.5 to 6.0
- Article number56335
Are you looking for the product "Bulb Planting Compost"? We offer this product in our garden centre in Chepstow, Monmouthshire. You can order the product "Bulb Planting Compost" online or you can visit our garden centre in Chepstow, Monmouthshire for more information about the product "Bulb Planting Compost". We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviews for "Bulb Planting Compost"
Write a review about "Bulb Planting Compost"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Bulb Planting Compost” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25!